Website? Why?!In Website Development
- Communicating your message through a web presence (website) can be a lot less expensive than traditional media.
- With the use of relevant images, sound and animation combined with magnetic copy your clients get a real interactive feel of doing business with you.
- Website offers an easy, convenient way for people to do business with you.
- You can always keep your product/service information up to date and fresh. If you were to reprint a new offline brochure, the cost could be quite steep. With the web, it’s instant and free to change details.
- Your website’s URL can be put on other promotional material so that people always have a way of finding you.
- You can collect email addresses – and potential new customers – with a website.
- Your website shows people you are serious about doing business. Website makes for an excellent and efficient marketing support tool.
- Satisfied Customers More Easily Tell Friend: An email with your web site address is a lot easier than finding and faxing or mailing a brochure. A web site = easy, efficient referrals.
- A Web Site Beats Hiring A Salesperson: When the number of clients generated by a web site are compared with advertising and salesforce costs, a web site provides a much higher Return On Investment.
- Customers Investigate Before Making Contact: The anonymity of the web has given the customer an advantage-they can investigate without personal contact and avoid repeated sales calls or giving away information through personal queries. They can visit your site and decide if you have the goods or service that they want. This also means that the customer who makes contact is “pre-qualified” – they already know you have what they want, making your job easier.
- A Web Site Makes Your Business Card More Effective: A business card is low-cost and gives your customer a way to remember you. But, the most common information kept is the email address and the web site address.
- You Can Tell Your Story: Since you control your web site’s contents, you can tell your complete story. It’s the one arena you control absolutely. Most customers will not visit your offices and they may miss or ignore advertising. The secretary who answers the phone may flub the call. But you control absolutely how your website presents itself. It serves as a credibility and competency check for every visitor.Every business needs a web site. This may be most important for a small business that cannot afford missed opportunities and needs the most efficient way to conduct its affairs.
- Increased discoverability: You can make it easier for people to find you. The age of filing away business cards and consulting the Yellow Pages is well past its heyday. Today, people look online to find businesses. You need to be in the right place if you want to be found.
- Direct sales: You can directly sell your product or service online. It’s another point of contact and it’s one that’s very lucrative when handled correctly. There’s no doubt about it. A website can boost your business.
- Significant Market Expansion: You open your doors wide open to an international customer base – tapping into the multi-billion global marketplace makes good business sense.
- Your Site Allows You to be Semi-Available at all hours: Your information is available to clients and prospective customers 24 hours a day, seven days a week, 365 days a year.
It’s become remarkably easy and affordable to get started online. With a little research and guidance, it’s downright simple to leverage the power of the Internet to your home business’ advantage. It may be possible to run a business without a website, but doing so is anything but an optimal approach. If you’re running a small business, you should find a way to get involved on the Internet as soon as possible.